NETELLER operates a secure online funds transfer service. One of the leading service providers in the industry, the firm has been providing secure online transactions since 1999. A NETELLER account acts as an e-wallet that enables members (individuals who open NETELLER accounts) to load, withdraw and transfer funds. Members can instantly transfer funds to/from any merchant website that supports NETELLER's online payments system, and to/from other NETELLER members.
If you do not yet have a NETELLER account:
- Visit NETELLER.com.
- Click "Sign up now for your FREE NETELLER Account!"
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you've created your account, log into NETELLER and deposit funds to your NETELLER account via Electronic Funds Transfer or Credit Card.
If you have a NETELLER account with available funds:
- Log into the Red Star Poker Client or website.
- Click on the Cashier menu.
- Click the Deposit.
- Click NETELLER to select this payment option.
- Enter your NETELLER Account Number and Secure ID.
- Enter the amount you'd like to transfer from your NETELLER account into your Red Star account.
- Click Submit.
- Review your transaction and click Confirm to process your deposit.
Approved funds will immediately be credited to your Red Star Poker account.
- In the Red Star Poker Client or website click on the Cashier menu.
- Then click on the Cash Out button.
- Your available balance will be shown.
- Enter the amount you would like to Withdraw from your account in the Cash Out Amount field.
- This will create a dialogue box advising you that your transaction process is pending.
- Once the system has reviewed your request, another dialogue box will advise you of the status.